Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So far I suck at blogging

so, i realize that i am not that great at this yet. but i just wounder (how do you spell wounder) ....how this all works. i feel like it is mostly like a journal that you hope (or allow) other people to read. some people get discovered off of their blogs. then they become famous authors. now wouldnt that be nice. how do people find other peoples blogspots, strangers blogspots? its all so new to me and this is the oldest form of a myspace or facebook type thing that i am aware of, and it is the last one (of the three) that i have become a part of.
well, so here i go. i am at work right now. the phone hasnt rang in 4 hours or so. its quite boring. ive got nothing better to do than to post this blog.
one day, i will not be working here. one day, i will be a real writer. i will have a writing career. oh, what a day that will be. they will hire me i will get paid to write. sweet sound to my soul talking about this.
so its christmas time. and yesterday was a wee bit of a ruff day for me...or was it the day before. all the days are all stuffed together for me these days....well, it snowed. and snow, i have realized will magnify whatever emotion you are feeling. so, there i was...sad, in deep thought already due to a till 3:30 in the morning convo i had waking up at 6:30 to go work (one of my 2 jobs) at a coffee shop... i stood exhausted. coffee didnt even sound good. and to me, let me tell you. i live off of coffee. ever since my first cup at age 11, i cant stop drinking it. i will surely die one day due to some new disease you get from drinking it too much. my co-worker even asked me if i wanted her to make me my fave seasonal drink 12 oz tripple egg nog latte with pumkin flavor NO FOAM. and i said "no" !! (until later) but the snow just left me deep in my soul, just harvesting these thoughts... could not get out of them.
today i am great though. and oddly enough all the snow is melted away too.
maybe snow isnt good for me.
we will see. surely it will snow next week.

2 comments:

Kenzie Rose said...

Catching snowflake on your tounge will be good for you. I promise. Owen can show you how it's done. He is a professional.

KellyAnne said...

i love that boy